NewBridge Bank's Mobile Banking provides quick, convenient account access:
- View account balances
- Review recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Deposit checks
- Locate NewBridge Bank offices and ATMs
- Experience the most secure form of electronic banking
Choose from one of three possible solutions to your Mobile Banking needs:
- Mobile App - for your iPhone® or AndroidTM device
- Mobile Web - for on-the-go banking from your smartphone's web browers
- Text Banking - for mobile access even if you don't have a smartphone
To download our Mobile App:
- Make sure you are enrolled in Online Banking
- Go to the App StoreSM or Google PlayTM
- Search for "NewBridge Bank"
- Follow the prompts to download and install our Mobile App
- Once NewBridge Bank has validated your enrollment, we will enable Mobile Deposit on your account (this process usually takes one business day)
To enroll in Mobile Web and Text Banking:
- Log in to Online Banking
- Go to the “Security” page
- Scroll down to the “Mobile Banking Profile” section and click on the “Enroll Now” button
- Follow the prompts to enroll in your desired Mobile Banking channel: Mobile Web, Text Banking or both
App Store and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.