If you’re looking for a mortgage* that will enable you to buy a home without having a lot of cash, a government-backed FHA mortgage loan may be right for you.
FHA mortgage loans feature:
- Options to make a low down payment and use gift or grant funds for the down payment and/or closing costs
- Flexible income, debt and credit requirements that may accommodate a limited or less-than perfect credit history
- The potential for a family member or friend to be your co-borrower
FHA mortgages are right for:
- Borrowers with limited or no funds for a down payment
- First time homebuyers
- Borrowers with less than perfect credit
Please contact your local mortgage banking professional if an FHA mortgage loan is right for you.
To learn more or begin your mortgage loan application, please visit our dedicated mortgage banking website.
* All credit products are subject to credit approval.