If you’re looking for a mortgage* that may help you improve your short-term cash flow; or if you plan to move or refinance your home within a few years, an adjustable rate mortgage may be the right loan for you.
Adjustable rate mortgage loans feature:
- An interest rate that is fixed for an initial period, but adjusts periodically based on market conditions
- A lower initial interest rate than a fixed-rate mortgage
Adjustable rate mortgages are right for:
- Homebuyers who want a mortgage that will help improve their short-term cash flow
- Buyers who plan to move or refinance their home within a few years of buying it
- Borrowers who are not concerned about the risk of a higher payment driven by rate adjustments resulting from changing market conditions
Please contact your local mortgage banking professional if an adjustable rate mortgage loan is right for you.
* All credit products are subject to credit approval.