If you’re looking for a mortgage* that may help you improve your short-term cash flow; or if you plan to move or refinance your home within a few years, an adjustable rate mortgage may be the right loan for you.
Adjustable rate mortgage loans feature:
- An interest rate that is fixed for an initial period, but adjusts periodically based on market conditions
- A lower initial interest rate than a fixed-rate mortgage
Adjustable rate mortgages are right for:
- Homebuyers who want a mortgage that will help improve their short-term cash flow
- Buyers who plan to move or refinance their home within a few years of buying it
- Borrowers who are not concerned about the risk of a higher payment driven by rate adjustments resulting from changing market conditions
Please contact your local mortgage banking professional if an adjustable rate mortgage loan is right for you.
To learn more or begin your mortgage loan application, please visit our dedicated mortgage banking website.
* All credit products are subject to credit approval.