Home Equity Lines
NewBridge Bank’s home equity line* lets you write yourself a loan for as little as $100 against your available credit limit by check or with a cash advance from any NewBridge Bank branch. Our home equity lines offer a wealth of benefits.
- Competitive rates that may be substantially lower than other types of credit you may have or need
- No interest accrued until you use your NewBridge Bank home equity line
- Tax deductible interest**
- Nominal, one-time closing costs that may be financed with the first advance
- Monthly statements detailing transactions, the minimum amount due and the remaining limit of available funds
- Various repayment options including automatic draft from your NewBridge Bank checking account; fixed monthly payments; monthly billing; or funds transfer from a NewBridge Bank deposit account using NewBridge Bank Online or Mobile Banking
Equity Extra*** is a long-term, revolving line of credit* that considers additional factors such as income, tangible net worth, and loanable home equity, which may allow you to borrow as much as 100% of the equity of your home. This exclusive product may be the ideal way to write yourself a loan for large-ticket items such as home improvements, vehicles, weddings, tuition or vacations.* All credit products are subject to credit approval.
** Please consult your tax advisor.
*** Certain limits may apply, so contact your tax advisor for more information.