NewBridge Bank's Credit Cards* provide convenience and service that begin at home and travel with you wherever you go.
- Make quick and easy purchases wherever Visa® or MasterCard® credit cards are accepted
- Earn MyBridge Rewards points on qualifying purchases; redeem your points for travel, merchandise, gift cards, and more**
- No annual fee and no minimum finance charges
- Fantastic rates which include a special introductory and balance transfer rate for qualified clients
- Cash advances may be obtained at most NewBridge Bank offices, NewBridge Bank ATMs, or any ATM displaying the Visa, PLUS, MasterCard or CIRRUS symbols
- Authorize safe and secure automatic payments to and from your credit card
- Upgrade to a NewBridge Bank Gold Card with additional benefits:
- Purchasing power begins at $3,000
- You and your dependents are covered – without cost – with up to $300,000 accidental death and dismemberment insurance when your travel fare on a common carrier is purchased with your NewBridge Bank Gold Card
- Rental vehicle theft and damage coverage
- And more…
NewBridge Bank's competitive credit card interest rates and fees are provided for your convenience. Please contact your local banking professional when you're ready to apply for your NewBridge Bank credit card.
To receive a current NewBridge Bank Credit Card Disclosure, please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Interest Rates and Fees|
|Annual Percentage Rate (APR) For Purchases||1.90% Introductory APR for first 6 months; after that your APR will be 10.00%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.|
|APR for Balance Transfers||0% Introductory APR for first 6 months; after that your APR is 10.00%. This APR will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate.|
|APR for Cash Advances||APR is 19.00% Fixed for Cash Advances & Convenience Checks.|
|Balance Transfer||3.00% of the amount of each transfer or $5 (whichever is greater). The maximum fee is $50.|
|Cash Advance and Convenience Checks||3.00% of the amount of each advance/convenience check or $5 (whichever is greater). The maximum fee is $50.|
|Foreign Transaction||2.00% of each transaction in US dollars|
|Late Payment||Up to $25.|
|Over-the-Credit-Limit||Up to $25.|
** Please visit www.mybridgerewards.com for a complete listing of the Terms and Conditions of the MyBridge Rewards program.