NewBridge Bank’s standard non-interest-bearing checking account gives you the features you need for a simple checking account. It provides unlimited check writing and NewBridge Bank ATM usage.
As a leading community bank, we believe people bank with people. When you’re ready to open your checking account with NewBridge Bank, please contact your local banking professional.
|Checking Features and Benefits||Personal Checking|
|Minimum opening deposit||$100|
|Requirement to avoid monthly maintenance fee||There will be a fee assessed regardless of balance, but you can receive a $3 credit with a monthly direct deposit AND/OR a $2 credit when enrolled in eStatements|
|Monthly maintenance fee||$5|
|Interest earned monthly||No|
|Complimentary non-NewBridge Bank ATM transactions*||No|
|Complimentary, personal-sized safe deposit box (subject to availability)||No|
|Complimentary official checks||No|
All NewBridge Bank checking clients receive:
- Complimentary NewBridge Bank Debit Card conveniently accepted at thousands of
- Complimentary online banking with eStatements, online bill pay services, mobile banking and telephone banking services
- Complimentary automatic drafts between accounts
- Complimentary direct deposit
- Complimentary estate and financial planning review with our Wealth Management team
- Overdraft protection from Credit Reserve and Prime Credit Line accounts (overdraft protection is also available from saving and money market accounts)**
- Check images
- Credit cards***
- Wire transfers
- Official checks
- Safe deposit boxes
** There is a $10 transfer fee charged for each transfer. No fee if you make the transfer yourself using NewBridge Bank Online, NewBridge Bank Telephone Banking, NewBridge Bank Mobile Banking, or an over-the-counter transaction. Credit Reserve and Prime Credit Lines are subject to approval.
*** All credit products are subject to credit approval.