As a leading community bank, we’re committed to being part of our community whether we’re volunteering at the local food bank or tweeting notes of congratulations to our community partners. More importantly, we want to meet and exceed your expectations as your preferred financial partner. If you need to reach us, we want to meet you whenever and wherever is best for you. That may be on the phone, across a table, or on our Facebook wall.
We are an active participant in our online communities with official presence on Facebook, Twitter, Foursquare, LinkedIn and YouTube. We look forward to hearing from you through these social media outlets, but we also want to maintain the integrity of your financial security in these highly public forums.
We’ve provided a brief review of how we use social media so that you’re familiar with our social networking behaviors, including things we will not do. We also want to share some tips you can use to protect yourself from online fraudsters.
- We want to hear from you! Occasionally, we’ll ask poll questions on Facebook or directly ask for your feedback. However, we will never ask for your personal account information or Social Security Number. Please do not share this information in your online conversations. Also, when participating in questionnaires and polls, don’t disclose information like your mother’s maiden name, high school mascot, name of your first pet, etc. Answers to these seemingly innocent questions often provide sensitive information to fraudsters and hints to passwords.
- We’ll congratulate you on public achievements and current news. But for your privacy, we will not identify you as a NewBridge Bank client in our communication. You are welcome to share this information, but we respect that this disclosure is your choice, not ours.
- We will respond to your inquiries. Please remember to keep your personal and financial information confidential. If we need to speak about any specific needs or concerns, we’ll ask you to email or call us directly. We will not discuss your financial partnership online.
- Every week we’ll send out a Tuesday Tip and celebrate Financial Friday. Let us know what you like and don’t like so we can tailor this information to add value to your day.
- Our communities are brimming with philanthropic endeavors. We will promote events for the greater good and invite you to join us. Please never feel pressured to support a cause we endorse and feel free to share news about organizations you support.
- We’ll distribute press releases, including our financial releases detailing our Company’s performance. You’ll have instant access to information as it’s released to the public.
- Occasionally we’ll discuss our financial services, but we know you’re not on social networking sites to be bombarded with advertising and promotion. Our goal is provide valuable content, encourage the sharing of ideas, and build community.
Connect with us!