Loans and Financing
If you're ready to discuss your financing needs, please contact your local business or commercial banking professional.
The success of your business should be backed by a financial partner willing to accommodate your financial needs, no matter the size. On a daily basis we lend to a variety of businesses including, but not limited to:
- Sole proprietors
- Small to midsize businesses
- Large, commercial corporations
- Non-profit organizations
- Religious institutions
At NewBridge Bank, you will find a combination of professionalism and accessibility, which means you can look to us during every stage of your business' growth. With NewBridge Bank's business financing* solutions, choose the credit and commercial services that best fit your business' needs.
Commercial Lines of Credit:Commercial Lines of Credit offer a consultative approach to understanding your business and financial needs, helping you manage your cash flow cycle efficiently and borrow economically.
- Revolving or non-revolving
- Secured or unsecured
- Variable rates
Commercial Term LoansThese loans provide the ideal source of funds for the purchase of fixed assets.
- Secured or unsecured loans
- Flexible terms and rates to match the credit need
- All credit products are subject to credit approval.
Commercial Real Estate LoansCommercial Real Estate loans provide an alternate financing option which can help your business grow.
- 3- or 5-year terms with fixed or variable rates
- Payments based on amortization schedules of up to 20 years
- Borrow up to 80% of the cost or appraised value of your property, whichever is less
- Fund construction plans
Credit ReserveNewBridge Bank's revolving line of credit is linked to your NewBridge Bank business checking account so you can write your own loan at any time.
- Automatic transfers from Credit Reserve to your checking account help you avoid overdraft fees**
- Access account information using online and telephone banking services
Standby Letters of CreditNewBridge Bank offers a way to help its most credit-worthy clients that have a need to guarantee performance for a specific dollar amount. Examples where performance guarantees may be required could include but are not limited to the following:
- Repayment of loan(s)
- Reinsurance or self-insurance obligations
- Performance of contracts
- Establishment of trade limits
- Substitution for cash deposits
- Bid bonds or performance bonds
** There is a $5 transfer fee charged for each transfer. No fee is charged if you make the transfer yourself using NewBridge Bank Online, NewBridge Bank Telephone Banking, NewBridge Bank Mobile Banking, or an over-the-counter transaction.