Public Funds Checking
NewBridge Bank is grateful for the leadership that exists in the communities we serve, and we're proud to offer Public Funds Banking so that our leaders can spend less time managing money and more time helping the community.
Public Funds Banking revolves around Public Funds Checking which includes:
- No minimum balance requirement
- No monthly maintenance fees
- Waived account activity fees*
- No transaction limits
|Features and Benefits||Public Funds Banking|
|Checking account||Public Funds Checking|
|Account cost determination||None*|
|Available to business types||Municipalities|
|Minimum to open||$100|
|Minimum balance required to avoid monthly maintenance fee||None|
|Monthly maintenance fee if balance drops below minimum||None|
|Monthly transaction limits||None*|
All NewBridge Bank business checking clients receive:
- Complimentary NewBridge Bank Debit Card conveniently accepted at thousands of
- Automatic enrollment in MyBridge Rewards – earn points with qualifying credit card purchases redeemable for gift cards, merchandise, travel and more**
- Complimentary online banking, online bill pay and telephone banking services
- Complimentary notary public services
- Complimentary Treasury Services consultation
- Complimentary financial planning review for asset management, estate planning and business succession planning with our Wealth Management team
We are dedicated to the community and welcome the opportunity to be your preferred financial partner. We also firmly believe people bank with people, so when you're ready to start your relationship with NewBridge Bank, please contact your local business or commercial banking professional.* Activity fees waived include: monthly account maintenance, checks/items paid from account, currency deposits, deposit error corrections, deposits to account, deposit items drawn, or not drawn on NewBridge Bank, deposit items returned unpaid and held for pick-up, night deposit processing and rolled coin. Fees may be charged for other services such as: wire transfers in or out, stop payments, non-sufficient funds, collection items and electronic banking services. Please consult our Commercial Banking Fee Schedule for a full list of service charges.
** Please visit www.mybridgerewards.com for a complete listing of the Terms and Conditions of the MyBridge Rewards program.