You work passionately developing and sustaining your non-profit organization. You deserve a financial partner that will share your same passion for success. As a community bank dedicated to supporting the philanthropic efforts of our community, we give back by offering a comprehensive package of free banking services for your non-profit organization. The less money you spend on administration and financial management, the more money you can invest in your mission.
Non-Profit Checking offers more profit for your non-profit by including the following:
- No monthly maintenance fees
- No minimum balance requirement
- Waived account activity fees*
- No transaction limits
|Features and Benefits||Non-Profit Banking|
|Checking account||Non-Profit Checking|
|Account cost determination||None*|
|Available to business types||Non-Profits|
|Minimum to open||$100|
|Requirement to avoid monthly maintenance fee||None|
|Monthly maintenance fee||None|
|Monthly transaction limits||None*|
All NewBridge Bank business checking clients receive:
- Complimentary NewBridge Bank Debit Card conveniently accepted at thousands of
- Automatic enrollment in MyBridge Rewards – earn points with qualifying credit card purchases redeemable for gift cards, merchandise, travel and more**
- Complimentary online banking, online bill pay and telephone banking services
- Complimentary notary public services
- Complimentary Treasury Services consultation
- Complimentary financial planning review for asset management, estate planning and business succession planning with our Wealth Management team
We will be as dedicated to the success of your non-profit organization as you are and truly welcome the opportunity to be your preferred financial partner. We also firmly believe people bank with people, so when you’re ready to start your relationship with NewBridge Bank, please contact your local business or commercial banking professional.
* Activity fees waived include: monthly account maintenance, checks/items paid from account, currency deposits, deposit error corrections, deposits to account, deposit items drawn, or not drawn on NewBridge Bank, deposit items returned unpaid and held for pick-up, night deposit processing and rolled coin. Fees may be charged for other services such as: wire transfers in or out, stop payments, non-sufficient funds, collection items and electronic banking services. Please consult our Commercial Banking Fee Schedule for a full list of service charges. **Please visit www.mybridgerewards.com for a complete listing of the Terms and Conditions of the MyBridge Rewards program.